Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard allows wireless connection with PC, iMac, iPads, tablets and even phones. In some cases you need a Bluetooth receiver if your device doesn’t already have Bluetooth.
- Familiar font: The font in which the characters are printed onto the Clevy Keyboard’s keys is similar to the font used in traditional education of hand-writing, which makes keys immediately identifiable.
- Large Keys: The keys of the Clevy Keyboard are 30% bigger and the characters on them even up to 4 times bigger than those on an average keyboard, making them simpler to find and easier to hit.
- Intelligent color coding: The differently colored keys cleverly represent the different functional areas and make the keyboard fun for children to work with.
- Clever key arrangement: The keys are arranged vertically to improve positioning of the hands and to make the appearance less cluttered.
Unnecessary, distracting keys are left out.
- Solid construction: Clevy keyboards have internal steel frames and each individual key is mounted onto a high-quality, mechanical switch capable of handling well over 50 million keystrokes.
Most keyboards on the market use membrane-type internal switches, which are far less durable and consistent.
- Spillproof: The keyboard’s housing is designed to guide possible spilled fluids straight through the keyboard, keeping these liquids away from the internal electronics.
- Key repeat on or off: Key repeat can be switched off with an on-board switch, causing a letter to appear on the screen only once no matter how long a key is pressed.
This same switch also enables the use of function keys by pressing the letter “f” and the respective number (eg. f+1=F1).
- Connects with iPad: Whether it’s a tablet, a laptop or an all-in-one PC or even a smartphone, our keyboard will connect with all Bluetooth enabled devices.